It has become easier to develop powerful Business Applications with the revival of dynamic languages; and innovative web frameworks. Grails is a Web development framework which tightly integrates Java technologies with the dynamic Groovy language. †
What is Groovy?
Groovy features :
- Groovy is an Agile and Dynamic language for the Java Virtual Machine which supports domain specific languages and other compact syntax that makes your code easy to read and maintain.
- Though it is built upon the strengths of JAVA it also has the power of other languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk.
- It also enhances the productivity by reducing scaffolding code while developing web, GUI, database or console applications.
What is Grails?
- Language Constructs
- List & Maps support
- XML Capabilities
- Swing Capabilities
- Grails is a web application framework based on Groovy and built on the proven open sources like Spring, Hibernate, SiteMesh, Quarts and Ajax.
- It is an MVC web framework inspired by Convention over Configuration and Donít Repeat Yourself.
- Rapid development and simplicity is its main focus.
- It provides several commands to auto generate common requirements in a web application.
Why Softweb for Groovy & Grails Application Development :
Since the conception of Softweb, it has remained the main aim of the technical experts to keep on updating themselves with the technological advancements. We offer Groovy and Grails Web Application Development Services with the help of our dedicated team of Grails and JAVA Developers. We are competent to provide you solutions using Groovy 1.5 which is the latest and stable version of the famous dynamic language. Groovy and Grails Web Applications, developed by us can facilitate you to enjoy enhanced performance.